GAMAX Funds Maxi-Bond is invested primarily in Italian government bonds with a view to achieve short-to-medium term capital growth and generate income while limiting fluctuations in capital. Suited for the more risk adverse investor with a focus on income.
We leverage our independent, fundamental research to exploit market inefficiencies. We formalise our macro view through our proprietary investment framework Med³®.The main sources of investment opportunities for the fund are strategies such as duration, yield curve and relative value.
Benefits at a glance:
- Active management including the management of interest rates and currencies
- Low risk product with a focus on high quality issuers (government bonds)
- Prudent risk management
- Capital appreciation and dividend income
- High liquidity - Fund units can be bought or sold on any business day
- Ideal for achieving stable returns over time
- Retirement savings accumulation with a low risk profile (suitable for later stages in savings path)
- Savings schemes from as little as EUR 50 per month